Providing the “Knowledge and Experience” to ensure you have all the information required when buying or selling a property. Roger is a Certified Building Code Official and a Certified Master Inspector and personally guarantee’s your “Peace of Mind” for your next Real Estate transaction.
Our Property Inspection Provides:
- A comprehensive review of your properties condition. Allowing the Purchaser to make an “Informed Decision” based on facts.
- A detailed list, including pictures or every room and area of property, of any deficiencies and maintenance required on property.
- Overview of condition of unit, including specific items which can help prevent expensive surprises after taking possession of property.
- Computerized Report which includes valuable information about your properties systems and location of controls. PDF copy provided also.
What Your Home Inspection Includes
A property assessment report is crucial when buying a new property.
The residential inspection does not include everything in the house. We do not inspect kitchen and laundry appliances or water softeners.
Your Property Inspection includes a visual inspection of your property from top to bottom (interior and exterior), including all the main systems. You will get a copy of Pre-Inspection Agreement which lists items inspected and items that are not.
Money Back Guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee if not Completely Satisfied
Roger Frost stands behind every inspection with a 100%, No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee.
Your Guarantee is good for 30 days after you take possession of your new residence. This allows you time to look around and understand the condition of your new property. If you feel that your Inspection did not provide everything that was promised, you get your money back. It’s Than Simple.
$399.00 Home Inspection Fee
A Single Residential Home Inspection costs $399.00 There is a $50.00 fee for the following items:
- Extra Kitchen or Apartment in Basement
- Swimming Pool inspection
- Hot Tub inspection
- Per extra building not attached to home. (Fee is negotiable if electrical and plumbing installed)
WETT Inspection only $75.00 when part of home inspection
Buying Real Estate is one of the largest investments you and your family will make! Property buyers should “Protect Their Investment” with a professional property assessment. Purchasing Real Estate can be overwhelming and stressful, our goal is to make it as “Stress Free” as possible, while at the same time ensuring you fully understand the condition of your new property. Roger Frost will provide you with a detailed and easily understood inspection report that will clearly outline any defects. At the end of every property inspection we review every deficiency and explain what is required to repair or replace items. Our reports include a picture of every defect and area where deficiency was located.
Qualifications and CSA A770:
- Roger Frost’s Qualifications meets & exceeds all requirements of the new CSA A770 Standards for Residential Inspections.
- Our memberships include; NACHI, NACBI, OBOA, WETT, IAC2 and Carson Dunlop Inspection Crse graduate.
- Roger Frost is a proud supported of the Canadian Military and is a registered supplier for Brookfield IRP Relocation.
- Computerized Report which includes valuable information about your new properties systems and location of controls. PDF copy provided also.
FREE THERMAL IMAGING
- Find and identify areas of hidden moisture. Floors, Walls and Ceilings
- Locate areas of missing or improperly installed insulation. Attic, walls, floors and ceilings
- Identify electrical hot spots in switches and equipment. Electrical panels, switches and motors
- Verify operation of heated floors and electrically heated ceilings. Also identifies location of coils
WETT Certified Inspections
WETT Certified inspections on Wood Stoves, Pellet Stoves, Outside Wood Boilers, Fireplaces and Fireplace inserts. Site Basic inspections which meet all your Insurance Company requirements.
Over 15 years as a WETT Certified Inspector.
Only $75.00 when included as part of residential inspection package.
Certified Building Code Official
Certified Master Inspector
- Wasaga Beach