Angus Home Inspector is owned and operated by Roger Frost.
Roger is a Certified Building Code Official with the Ontario Building Officials Association
Here is some of the qualifications and training that Roger has taken to become a Professional Home Inspector:
- Carson Dunlop Inspection Training Program
- Carries Errors & Omissions and Liability Insurance
- Carson Dunlop Home Inspector graduate
- Ministry of Housing – The Building Envelope
- Ministry of Housing – Structural
- Ministry of Housing – Part 3 Fire & Structural
- Ministry of Housing – Part 3 Health & Safety
- Ministry of Housing – Part 10/11 Change of Use
- Ministry of Housing – Health and Safety
- Ministry of Housing – Part 9, The House
- Legal Process – pertaining to Ontario Building Code
- Plans and Review – DND qualification
- Former Registered Builder with HUDAC (now TARION)
- In charge of project reviews for Fire Dept for 7 years
- Mould Certification Course
Member of NACHI
Over 6,500 paid inspections
These are above and beyond the minimum requirements for NACHI or OAHI to be a home inspector.
The following types of inspections are offered:
- Pre-Purchase – Fully understand the condition of the property you are purchasing. Avoid costly repairs.
- Pre-Sale – Prevent costly repairs when buyers find defects during their Home Inspection
- 1 year Builders Warranty – Send Tarion an extensive report listing all your home deficiencies.
- New Home Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) – Catch those mistakes and poor workmanship before taking ownership of your home.
- Seasonal & Maintenance Inspections – Minor repairs can quickly turn into expensive replacement costs if not identified and corrected.
- Infrared Scanning – Heat loss or moisture intrusion.
- WETT Inspections – Wood Stove, Pellet Stoves, Fireplaces and Fireplace inserts.
Commercial Inspection Experience includes the following:
- Residential Apartment Buildings Up to 6 Stories
- Multi-Use Buildings
- Industrial Buildings 100,000 sq ft plus
- Office Building Complex
- Change of Use Inspections
- Mixed Commercial and Residential Buildings